We are delighted to use this platform to inform all the candidates that took part in the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the Authorities of the University has released the AAUA admission list for the 2018/19 academic session.
The list of candidates offered admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
AAUA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programme of the university.
How to Check AAUA Admission List
- Go to AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the search button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal
OR YOU FOLLOW THIS ALTERNATIVE:
You can also access your status on JAMB Admission Status Checking portal by following the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status