The latest news reaching schooljamb is that the management of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, has officially released AIFCE merit Admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Here is to inform all the candidates that took part in Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Degree (UTME) first batch admission list is out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2018/2019 academic session Degree post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
Below Are Steps On How To Check AIFCE Merit Admission List
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at CLICK HERE
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
NOT YET admitted? Keep check Alvan Ikoku portal regularly to know your admissions status.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process ;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result
- Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
Open your files with the screening officers.