The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar, DESPO has announced to the general public that DESPO HND admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available.
Authorities of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara (DESPO) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Courses Available In DESPO HND Programme
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
- Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
DESPO Otefe-Oghar HND Programme Requirements
- National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
- 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
- At least one year Post ND working experience in the area of specialization.
- At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their areas of specialization.
Method On How To Apply For DESPO HND Programme
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve orMaster debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Screening Date
Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on 16th (School of Applied Science and School of Engineering) and 17th (School of Business) October, 2018 at the various Departments.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
CLOSING DATE: Interested Candidates should apply on or before 10th October, 2018.