The management of Dalewares Institute of Technology (DIT) has officially released DIT post UTME Form screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Networking and System security
- Multimedia Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Education
- Mass communication
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
SCHOLARSHIP Is Available: Application form is free for the first 50 candidate.
DEADLINE For Form Purchasing: 2nd November 2018
Steps On To How To Apply for DIT Admission Screening
- Go to http://dit.edu.ng to start your application.
- Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
(to be sent to email@example.com ):UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2018 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
For admission into any of our programmes, a candidate shall be required to meet the School and Departmental admission requirements as stipulated in the individual School . In addition to the School requirements, the candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A candidate for admission into the school must have the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or its equivalents with credit level passes in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings. The candidate must also earn an acceptable score in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s Examination.
In all admissions into the school, credit level pass in English Language is required. In addition, credit level pass in Mathematics is required for all courses.
For more information or enquiries, contact the Admission Office via any of the following:
Or visit the Admission Office at
Dalewares Institue Of TEchnology,
Palmgroove, Lagos State.
Visiting Hours: 08:00a.m -05:00p.m (Mondays – Fridays)