2018/2019 JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal Now Available, Jamb admission checker, How to check 2018/2019 JAMB admission status online. 2018 jamb admissions status checker checking portal website.
Access and print out your 2019 JAMB Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, admission status checking portal is now live on JAMB CBT admission checker.
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has released the portal for checking of 2018/2019 admission status for the 2018 academic session.
Both Just concluded 2018 Jamb UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now access and check their admission status from JAMB portal through the method outlined below.
BELOW ARE STEPS ON HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB PORTAL
- Visit JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Input your Email and Password in the login page
- Click on the option CAPS (on the left side of the page).
- Select ‘Admission Status’ on the left hand side.
- You have the choice to accept or reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Alternatively you can go through the second method to check your admission status
- Login to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Once the page loads you then go to your Jamb profile with your login credentials; username and password.
- On the next page kindly scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- From the drop down box Select your Exam year and Enter your Jamb reg number in the provided column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
Below is the old method
Login to JAMB Portal at www.jamb.org.ng to login to your profile. Click on JAMB 2017 admission status checking portal. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required field. Finally, click ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your admission status.