The Management of the University of Benin has released names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIBEN DEGREE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. The names has been posted in the school portal and on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal. UNIBEN Admission List is out.
Using this medium to inform all the candidates that took part in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) post UTME screening exercise that the authorities of the University has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Below Are Steps On How to Check UNIBEN Admission List
STEP i) Go to UNIBEN admission portal : uniben.waeup.org/login.
STEP ii) Supply your Username and Password in the required fields.
STEP iii) Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer.
SEE SECOND ALTERNATIVE ON HOW TO CHECK YOUR RESULT:
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission status.