Intro: The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN is a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution, the first of its kind in the West African sub-region. See National Open University Registration Form and guidelines for 2019/2020 session.
The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN application form for admission into Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree, and Doctor of Philosophy Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
Step by Step Procedure on How to Apply for NOUN Admission
The National open university of Nigeria application form for 2019/20 is now on sale and interested persons can purchase the form by following the guidelines provided below;
- Go to the university’s portal at:
- Go to the Menu Bar, and click on Apply for Admission
- Select either Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programme. Other programs are not available at the moment
- Go to “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left hand side of the screen)
- Select Faculty
- Select programme of study in form, click below to view admission criteria
- Fill displayed form
- Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed
- Click ‘Submit query’ button
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform step 1 to 3
- Go to “Continue After Payment”
- Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening
Congratulations! You have just applied for admission into one of the leading Distance Learning Centre in Africa (National Open University of Nigeria!)